Sunday, May 23, 2010

UPDATES! =)

Katherine : Yes, i am really sorry.. For not updating for a very long time.. *Bows* But here i am once again to blog~ Wants to show more love for my babies! =) And its been quite some time since i took pictures of them.. So i took photos of them and would love to share~ =)




Cookie : Will you stop disturbing me? I am trying lie down here and rest!

Cherie : But i wanna play!!


Cookie : TSK!

Cherie : Come on big brother!


Cookie: Just go away please!

Cherie: T.T


Katherine: Cherie walks away and find a spot to lie down~ I am trying to take some cute pictures of them~ haha! Well, Cherie is quite easy to shoot, but Cookie? He was being difficult.. I wonder why, he dont have this kind of problem in the past.. But now, he simply HATE camera! He just know it.. I wonder why..


Cookie: *Sniff sniff* What are you doing again jie jie?

Cookie: Oh come on.. I am tired..

Cookie: Oh man! U found me! I was feeling so safe by hiding under the blanket..

Cookie: Alright.. Just take lots of photos of me and go away..

Cookie: Done?

Katherine: Yeah.. I know i imagined my babies conversation, but the thing is! They simply showed it to me ! They do not need to speak to me, i just know what they are thinking.. LOL! This is what i Love bout dogs, Their actions, their eyes speaks it all! =)

No comments: