Sunday, May 23, 2010

REST IN PEACE CRACKER..


As you can see, cracker had passed away.. Due to some reasons, i had to give cracker away to one of my very good friend.. And of course, as i expected, she did take very good care of him, but due to sudden sickness, Cracker left this world and of course i hope he had gone to a better place..

I always remember Cracker as a very sweet boy and at the same time, a rebellious one. He dont
like us to hit him, because i do train my dogs very firmly and strictly, so i do hit my dogs. But do take note, I DO NOT ABUSE THEM! I Love them very much..

Cracker was just like a very sensible boy or should i say, when i am down or whatever, he would be there and as if he understands what you were saying.. Cookie always love to play to him, i know that cookie do still remember cracker as a brother and play mate.. Because whenever we mentioned Cracker in front of Cookie, his ears would lift up and he would go looking around in the house to see if Cracker was there..

I was very sad and shocked when i knew that Cracker passed away..

And this made me realized that i should really treasure them more and love them more, because i know, i havent done enough..

No comments: