Sunday, April 8, 2007


Picture of the day~!!
Katherine: this is pic of the day, though its kinda one week ago de pic, but tot was cute, so post it up for u peeps~

Cherie: today i am the one le~ YEAH!! jie jie bathe us yesterday, she said: PONG PONG LOR!!! , then cookie gor gor was the first one who ran off but came bck for bath, so no idea he likes to bathe or don like to.. hmm..jie jie washed ears for me AGAIN! i hate it!!! ARGH!! i keep shaking my head and don let her catch me, but she scold me so loudly, but i don care..i hate it..but she also very stubborn! in the end, i got kinda clean i guess.. jie jie said i am very naughty, cox i am the most difficult to handle esp comes to cleanin the ears..used to be cookie gor gor ..but now its me.. and jie jie found a tick on my ear top right hand corner..ee..luckily jie jie found it..no wonder i felt so itchy these few days or even weeks..jie jie said the ticks spray was expired..she gg to buy a new one le..and she even apply some healing cream on my ear.. ^-^ jie jie said the tick was still crawling when she tried to catch it..jie jie hate it! and kill it realli hard until the blood and the whole tick smashed.. -.- scary, but jie jie said its for our own good.. she said, she gg to take note liao..to see still got somemore anot..hahas..today..jie jie played tug-o-war with a toy dog with me today..hee..i love playing toys and balls with her le..she let me stand and run around..she keep snatching the toy from me..but i love it, though its realli tiring..she said, she wan me to stand up more, to trian my hind legs, so i wont be lying ard the whole day.. becox i love being Tarepanda~ hee..tts all for today le..oo.. and thanks for all the tags wor..cherie love it~ licks~ buai buai~

No comments: